WHY CFM IS DIFFERENT
All Montessori schools are not the same. Children first Montessori has been nurturing and educating children for a long time now.
We prepare our students for the forthcoming challenges.
We have a record of working with children who miss the cutoff date of township and then later get accepted in first grade.
Some distinctive features of our Montessori education include:
- We follow the true Montessori method
- Highly-Trained teachers and staff
- Low child/teacher ratio
- Classroom filled with authentic didactic Montessori materials
- Unique programs for 4 year-olds, focusing on developing their reading skills
- Special Care and lots of learning opportunities for younger children
- Many extracurricular activities and events throughout the year that help to develop a confident personality
- An educational Summer camp filled with fun activities
- An Educational Seminarfor Parents offered in-school
“The environment must be rich in motives which lend interest to activity and invite the child to conduct his/her own experiences”